"Everything you have always wanted to
know about Weatherbury Farm and what to do during your visit"
Get a head start on your vacation fun with our award-winning booklet. Included is
everything from when breakfast is served to definitions of farm terms.
Table of contents:
1. on the farm -- what's where at Weatherbury
2. off the farm -- where you can find everything from cash machines to gas
3. near-by attractions -- many folks never leave the farm, but if you do, there's a lot of
neat things to do in the area!
4. farm overview -- farm history, operations and buildings
5. the animals at Weatherbury Farm -- interesting facts about our barnyard of farm animals
6. who's who at Weatherbury Farm -- all about your hosts
7. farming spoken here -- a vocabulary of farm terms
8. awards -- the awards the farm has won
9. memories of our visit to Weatherbury Farm -- a journal for you to record your own
special memories of your farm visit.
"Good Morning Cookbook"
A special collection of fantastic breakfast recipes, served at the farm, guaranteed to
please even the most discriminating tastes. Family favorites, the recipes have delighted
guests at the Weatherbury Farm Vacation! Includes our favorite farm-related
Table of contents:
Egg Dishes: Sausage Pie, Bacon Pie, Wake up Casserole, Creamed Eggs, Green Eggs
-- no Ham, Eggs & Potatoes Farm Style, Louise's Oven Omelet, Everything in your Garden
Eggs, Just Another Breakfast Casserole, Anniversary Oven Omelet
Savories: Banana Pancakes, Apple Cinnamon Pancakes, Swedish Coffee Cake,
Raspberry Coffee Cake, Creamy peach-filled French Toast, Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake,
Raisin and Cinnamon Waffles, Blueberry Pancakes, Deep-dish Apple Coffee Cake, KD Country
Publications:$3.50 each, including shipping
PA Residents please add 6% sales tax. ($3.71 per publication).
Mail check to address below