- Weatherbury Farm offers farm vacations on our working beef and
sheep farm. Since the opening of Weatherbury
Farm, we've hosted many distinguished guests including a Nobel prize winner, actors, writers,
doctors, lady bugs, and spiders. Although flies are unwelcome to some of our
first-time visitors, the cows seem to like them!
A reservation deposit is
You may hold a room with a check in the
amount of $100/room.
Payment is due upon arrival. Cash, credit cards and checks are accepted. There
is no refund for an early departure.
Reservations require a minimum cancellation notice of 3 weeks per room prior
to the reserved date. Short-notice cancellations can be applied to future stays within
three months; a $25 re-booking charge applies. Re-bookings can be made no
more than 5 days prior to the desired reservation date.
- Deposits will be forfeited if guests arrive after the specified date.
After enjoying the bountiful farm
breakfast, served daily at 8:30 am, guests are invited to help with farm
chores. The remainder of the day may be enjoyed exploring the farm or the
countryside. (Breakfast included in room rate.)
Multi-night rates do not include daily housekeeping.
- Well-mannered children are welcome.
Children must be accompanied by an adult while on the farm premises.
- Check-in: 4 - 7:30 pm. Check-out 11 am. As we are at
the Avella Farmers Market, Sunday check-in through October 28th is 5 - 7:30
- For the comfort of all guests, no smoking is permitted in the house
- Sorry, we can't accommodate pets.
- Open June, July and August 2013. Air-conditioned guest rooms.
Weatherbury Farm is located in rural southwestern
Pennsylvania ( 20 miles southwest of Pittsburgh and 10 miles west of Washington, PA),
convenient to routes 1-70 and 1-79. A detailed map, with written directions is sent
with the confirmation letter.
1995 Rural Sustainable Tourism Award
1996 Innovative Marketing Award
1999 Environmental Protection Agency Energy Star Small